Cat: Pet Food
Packaging Systems for the Pet Food Industry
- The global pet food market was valued at USD 87.08 billion in 2018 and it is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period (2019-2024). (Mordor Intelligence);
- United States, France, Japan and Germany account for over half of the global sales in pet food.
Flexible Secondary Packaging Machinery for Man’s Best Friend
Many owners treat their pets like family, so product packaging is just as important as it would be for any human-consumable food.
Multiple food styles, portions and formulations require ultimate flexibility from secondary packaging machinery. With food available in sacks, pouches, boxes, flow packs, tubs, trays and tins, machinery also has to cater for mixed-flavour packaging, varying product counts, promotional packs and multi-vendor/multi-brand production.
- Pet food enjoys the same level of packaging development as other industries, so it is essential that any investment in machinery has one eye on the future;
- Massive array of packaging formats, materials and arrays to cater for product types and applications;
- Large format variance (small/consumer vs. large/commercial) requires flexible and scalable packaging designs;
- Resealable packaging and pouches are experiencing significant growth.
With new formats and packaging styles just around the corner, producers have to be confident that their secondary packaging machinery can keep pace with the market… and not just in the short term.
Multiple food styles, portions and formulations require ultimate flexibility from secondary packaging machinery, something that Cama can offer.
Cama’s solutions can cater for sacks, pouches, boxes, flow packs, tubs, trays and tins, as well as mixed-flavour packaging, varying product counts, promotional packs and multi-vendor/multi-brand production.
In addition to addressing regulatory compliance, including washdown, contamination, voids & trap points, Cama’s advanced technology also delivers connectivity to enterprise systems for batch data capture, ERP and remote maintenance.
Petfood Competence Network
10 like-minded companies – all experts in their own fields – have joined forces to deliver complete end-to-end wet and dry pet food plant solutions – all through a single point of contact.
The companies involved read like who’s who of industry leading suppliers.
The Network comprises Miavit, JRS, JBT FTNON, Andritz, Waldner, Cama Group, OPEM, The Packaging Group, Clevertech, Reich and Karl Schnell.
Learn more here: www.petfoodcompetencenet.com