Cat: Health Care
Packaging Systems for the Health Care Industry
- Spending projected to increase at an annual rate of 5.4 percent between 2017-2022, from USD $7.724 trillion to USD $10.059 trillion (Deloitte);
- Emerging markets Asia, CIS/CEE, Latin America & Middle East;
- Demographic shift releasing new revenue streams.
Taking Care of your Products
The healthcare sector is heavily dependent on the perception of quality, coupled to cleanliness and complete trust in a brand and its persona. As a result, product and brand differentiation are coupled to price points. The market is seeing continual innovation in product and packaging formats from traditional designs as well as a move towards more sustainable materials and packaging.
- Single serve, re-closable, tamper evidence, easy dispense;
- Insertions (leaflets/regulatory);
- Unambiguous traceability and coding;
- New packaging styles and designs for market differentiation, coupled to basic traditional designs for generic/commodity healthcare products.
Cama’s solutions can address all aspects of regulatory compliance, including traceability, inspection and hygienic standards alongside designs that encompass GMP and industry standards.
Connectivity to enterprise systems for legislative and batch data capture is coupled to high speed and flexibility, which deliver the agility to easily adapt to new packaging formats/arrays/contents. Cama can also supply special-purpose equipment for automatic assembly of composed packs