Cat: House Care
Packaging Systems for the Home Care Industry
- Due to emerging economies, urbanisation, changing lifestyles and shifts in global demographics, the homecare market is expanding across new territories and markets;
- Global home care market is projected to register a CAGR of 3.98%, during the forecast period of 2019-2024 (Mordor Intelligence).
Highly Flexible Solutions that cater for Multiple Customers
The emphasis in the homecare market is on “clean”, so packaging and branding must reflect this.
The market is heavily dependent on the perception of quality, something the packaging must reflect, and there is significant brand loyalty in some sectors, but this is countered by brand agnosticism in others.
It is a highly competitive market looking to expand both product range and global reach. Heavily dependent on brand and packaging appeal, brand differentiation and perception are coupled to price points. There is also continual innovation in both product and packaging formats.
- As fast-moving goods, homecare products are often supplied shelf-ready, so secondary packaging technology cannot impinge on any brand identity or spoil the external appearance of containers.
- Massive array of packaging formats, materials and arrays to cater for product types and applications
- Large format variance (small/consumer vs. large/commercial) requires flexible and scalable packaging designs
- Sector is heavily dependent on the perception of quality, coupled to cleanliness and complete trust in a brand and its persona
- Shelf appeal and shelf-ready packaging is essential, with high-end designs and materials being developed and deployed that are commensurate with brand perception and product pricing strategies
Cama serve this market globally with highly flexible solutions that cater for multiple customers (many supermarkets/same machine).
Cama’s secondary packaging solutions are capable of addressing shifts in packaging styles, formats, brand changes, bespoke campaigns and product counts.
In addition to addressing regulatory compliance, including washdown, contamination, voids & trap points, Cama’s advanced technology also delivers connectivity to enterprise systems for batch data capture, ERP and remote maintenance.
It’s machine’s high speed and flexibility deliver the agility required to easily adapt to new products and packaging formats/arrays/contents.