Cat: Frozen Food
Packaging Systems for the Frozen Food Industry
- The global frozen food market size is projected to reach USD 376.95 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 4.3%. (ResearchAndMarkets.com);
- Frozen meat products in more demand – expected to propel market growth CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2025. (ResearchAndMarkets.com);
- Emerging markets Asia, CIS/CEE, Latin America & Middle East;
- In-country demographic shifts releasing new revenue streams.
High Speeds and Flexibility to meet the Needs of every Client
Many frozen food suppliers are switching to new healthier and diet-specific ingredients in convenient, single-serve packaging formats.
It is a highly competitive market looking to expand both product range and global reach. Heavily dependent on brand and packaging appeal, brand differentiation and perception are coupled to price points.
Many factories handle a mixture of high speed/mass production and small volume/artisanal and face pressures from continual innovation in product and packaging formats.
- Massive array of packaging formats, materials and arrays to cater for promotional, seasonal and geographical demands
- Packaging often has to be oven/microwave ready
- Fragile/spoilable products – packaging must protect/seal contents, but use less materials
- Intense global and local competition demands regular packaging innovation
- Continual innovation and brand differentiation
- Sustainable materials
Cama’s solutions are capable of satisfying the needs of both high speed/mass production and small volume/artisanal, delivering highly flexible batch capabilities to cater for multiple customers (many supermarkets/same machine). They offer high speeds and flexibility, with the agility to easily adapt to new products and packaging formats/arrays/contents
For major global players it has developed flexible platforms with local support, that offer common operating principles across countries.
In addition to addressing regulatory compliance, including washdown, contamination, voids & trap points, Cama’s advanced technology also delivers connectivity to enterprise systems for batch data capture, ERP and remote maintenance.